Guiding questions for the discussion:
- What, in fact, is language? How is this term usually defined, and how might a deeper understanding of what language is impact on how it is taught?
Participants (alphabetical order):
- Dr Eoin Jordan (host), University of St Andrews
- Dr Ahmar Mahboob / Sunny Boy, University of Sydney – also a Global Fellow at University of St Andrews at the time of the recording
- Alison Malcolm-Smith, University of St Andrews
- Kerry Tavakoli, University of St Andrews
Sources referred to in the discussion: